Harardin replied

8 weeks ago

She-Devils On Wheels Telugu Full Movie Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

An all-female motorcycle gang, called 'The Maneaters' hold motorcycle races, as well as terrorize the residents of a small Florida town, and clash off against an all-male rival gang of hot-riders.
A female motorcycle gang busies itself creating a ruckus. They regularly have bike races to determine who gets their pick of men for the night. When a rival male gang encroaches on their territory, it's a battle to the finish.
The theme tune of this classic was appropriated by the Cramps (who also did a version of Faster Pussycat Kill Kill) - although I like the originals better.<br/><br/>This film comes under the &quot;so bad it&#39;s good&quot; category - odd, half-mumbled dialogue (apparently they were trying to get a mainstream rating so the actors had to fumble the swearing) and only a minimum of nudity. The actresses were bikers first and actresses second - and I think it shows. They can all ride bikes at least. The two leads - Betty (Queenie) and Pat (Whitey) are great anyway. The concept of the &quot;stud-line&quot; is very amusing - and everyone at least seems to be enjoying themselves. Check out Queenie&#39;s leopard skin waistcoat and silver go-go boots. I got this film on DVD under the Something Weird label in the Virgin Mega Store New York (Times Square) - there were loads of copies in the cult section - This film is due for a massive revival. The DVD version has commentary from Herschell Gordon Lewis, as well as the groovy trailer, and a weird short film about biker gangs, where a straight-as-they-come narrator hilariously attempts to use hep dialogue &quot;these cats are really cool..&quot; etc and the biker member gives a long incoherently rambling narrative about what it means to be in the gang. Recommended!
She-Devils on Wheels (1968) was Herschel Gordon Lewis&#39; entry into the &quot;hot&quot; bikersploitation film craze that was occurring in the B-movie circuit. I guess the gory set piece movies were out and the biker films were in. This movie is something else, what is it I still haven&#39;t a clue. A man hating motorcycle club called The Maneaters drive around looking for trouble, getting in trouble with other clubs and fighting amongst themselves. But there&#39;s trouble a brewing within in the club. Can these She-Devils rule the road? Will the law catch up to them? Why does that camera shake so much? You&#39;ll find these answers when you watch &quot;She-Devils on Wheels&quot;.<br/><br/>Not an entertaining film. But if you&#39;re a die-hard Herschel Gordon Lewis fan then you&#39;ll want to grab a copy of this flick. Others need not apply.

646f9e108c
The ChandramukhiThe Immortal malayalam movie downloadSocks full movie hd 1080p downloadKickoff full movie kickass torrentToxic Crusaders movie hindi free downloadWomen and Children Go Missing Everyday: Watch How download torrentKingpin telugu full movie downloadThe Master Plan full movie download in hindiKatsute Aishita Michikado: Tokyo Antique full movie in hindi free download hd 720pBeau Geste full movie hindi download

rosabellagm replied

1 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!
geometry dash
Please log in to post a reply.